Thursday 12 February 2015

, , , , , , , ,

Round Ripple Ta Dahhh!

In the spirit of getting things finished, I have ACTUALLY FINISHED SOMETHING! (let’s not mention the fact that if you follow me on Instagram you may notice I might have started another project or 2 in the time I claimed I wouldn't shusssh)

I started this round ripple blanket 6 months ago, got 95% of it done and then, well, just threw it over the back of the sofa and forgot about it.



ENOUGH OF THIS!

I dragged out 3 more balls of the beautiful James Brett Monsoon yarn, added some extra rounds, did a simple crab stitch border and then made some lovely fat pompoms to add some weight to the corners. It only took a few hours to finish the blanket, I have no idea why I didn't do this sooner.



I have no official ta dahhh photos as such as my cats insisted that obviously this blanket had been lain out purely for them; I was relentlessly photo bombed haha!





The pattern for this blanket is available for free on Ravely by Celeste Young

2 comments:

  1. Stunning blankets with an absolutely gorgeous choice of colour! A perfect blog crafts and cats, mmm love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Josie! You can never have too many crafts and cats in the same place .... although, given I have FIVE cats I will rethink that last part as you certainly CAN have too many cats! haha! *crazy cat lady*

      Delete